Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Blogger Strikes Back....or is it Return of the Jenny?

Either way, I'm back! Miss me?

What brings me here of faithful follower who is now falling off their chair with the RSS alert that 'Goodnight Pig' is back on the airwaves....well, the reason is two-fold really.... 1. My life is WONDERFUL! and at the same time (as always) filled with mis-adventure and comedy. 2. I am interviewing for a job tomorrow where the Director I am interviewing with is an avid blogger and enjoyer of life and I wondered to myself, why did you stop? I had no good reason other than the lack of time. But like all worthwhile things in my life I am now making time for them...hence my epic return! *insert Williams like soundtrack music here*

With that said, I will now leave you at the edge of your seat to hear of all of my latest adventures - for example I am getting married in TWO weeks! Yes, TWO weeks! Much like having my second child, I forgot the pain of planning a wedding until now that I am the last throes of planning labor.

But more of that tomorrow. Right now I need to get two 7 year old girls to bed and my 9 year old off of his PS2. Then I have to email Amy and let her know my blog is alive again if she would like to peruse my online identity prior to my interview. Brown nosing? Perhaps...but even if I do not get the job I am glad she brought me back to this.

No comments: