Friday, February 13, 2009

Donde esta Jennita bonita?

"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow'." - Mary Anne Radmacher

Yep, I have been a bit quiet here on 'da pig'. I have been feeling more in a quiet mode as opposed to the roar mentioned above. I have come to type about various things but I found myself pulling it back for various reasons. But Faith has a very good point - how can she stalk me if I do not post? So, here's an update for your reading enjoyment...

1. The kids & I are going to DisneyWorld tomorrow with my parents, sister & her husband. I cannot properly express my excitement.
2. Parenting has been a challenge as of late as Mo struggles with properly expressing his feelings and making sense of life. This means of course that we have had some doozies of battles. I decided it was time for some outside help. So he is talking with a therapist. It seems to be helping as I have noticed a change in dynamic with he and I. And he has no issue in telling people that he is talking with someone - which makes me happy. I do not want him to feel anything less than, well, strong and confident - hence the need for outside help. I keep my focus on him and his sister and just do the best I can in dealing with their father. Every step I think I have in moving forward with all of that, I feel half a step back. But forward I go with my eye on the prize - raising two strong and loving children.
3. Amore - things with BB and I are very good. Odd to be in a functional relationship. Do not trust it completely but every day feels better. Only thing I have to complain about is time - between our schedules time gets a little scarce. But we make it work. He is such a good friend first and foremost what a wonderful thing! And well, I could kiss him for hours and never get bored. (wink wink)
4. Work - is going very well. Business is great, especially for this economy. My motivation comes in spurts but I think that is due to all of us going at such a fast pace. Hoping this holiday brings some spark back to my work.
5. Holiday - did I mention that I am going to Disney tomorrow?
6. Books - finished the Twilight series. I really enjoyed it. Yes it is book candy- but it was fun! Reading Eat Pray Love right now. These books tend to find me when I need their story/message the most. It's about a woman's healing after a divorce. It is written cleverly and nicely which I enjoy just as much as the message.
7. Missing my friends! It always seems that after the holidays I do not see my friends for like 2 months. And this year with the bad weather I did not see much of them over the holidays either. I am thinking a dinner/game night is in order soon.
8. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day - lovely snuggly time with the kids on the plane to DISNEY!

OK, I think that covers life right now. I will be sure to keep everyone posted (Faith) of my holiday in the world of all things happy and magical upon my return.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Thank you! That is all I ask. I've stalked more famous people than you but none prettier :)

Willow said...

Jenny-poo! I hope this year brings you all the things you want and empowers you to do everything you want to do! Take care and have a great vacation!! :-)