Friday, March 6, 2009

QoTD

"I'm not upset that you lied to me. I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you." ~ Friedrich Nietsche

This quote sits quite perfectly with some things I have been thinking on and feeling as of late. I really dislike this feeling of not being sure, not having blind faith, always having that question wondering if something is being kept from me. I feel a bit paranoid, and truthfully paranoid does not look pretty on me. (truly it does not).

But how to move on...that is the pickle. Sure, open communication and asking the questions - that is an easy route. Gets straight to the issue and may very well relieve any and all concerns. But how do I open that discourse without seeming like a baffoon? An untrusting shrew? And is there anything so wrong with being untrusting when you have evidence in the past that does indeed make you the littles untrusting?

hmmm....I'll let you know how it works out....

No comments: