Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

I kind of never understood why it is called 'Good Friday'. I mean, it really sucked for Jesus. That whole crucifixion thing. Not good in any way shape or form. Or maybe it is a reminder to be good. I have to look back and find the origins of the Easter bunny. Pickle asked me today and I got nothin'. Should be an interesting Google. My own little easter bunny, PJ, is hopping around while I am working from home writing some marketing fluff. He is big enough to hop on and off the couch. He is cute! Just have to make sure he does not get into any wires that he might find tasty. Ever see a bunny try to hop on pergo floor? funny the way their back legs slip out. I am so easily amused.

Anymahoo - here is our Fu Lion dressed for the occasion and season. He needs some love on the paint side after the winter, but he truly enjoys being decorated :)


And a picture of Pickle with one of her many pom pom creations. Now I ask you...are those the eyes of a girl who sings Queen in kindergarten? :)


And lastly the kids snuggling with Cooper - the 95lb black lab. oh my Mo - the shirtless wonder. He has caught onto the benefits of being a man early...




And a picture of them with their Godfather Erik. I love this shot - I need to get an 8x10 of this one.


Oh! And we all have bikes now. Can't wait for a trail ride soon! mmm...Happy Spring!

No comments: