...and a lot of red wine :)
Heading to Maine this weekend to spend a couple of days with friends to celebrate and commemorate the ending of a truly glorious LARP run of Radiant Dragon. There will be about 10 of us at the house that is right on the water. I love it there and am so blessed to have friends who invite me to share their family home. I volunteered to make breakfast both days for everyone. Looking forward to it. It also justified my purchasing a new waffle iron. woot! In making the apple spice cake this morning I reveled in the sound of the knife cutting through the apples and the clink it made when it met the wood of the cutting board. Feeding a bunch of friends will make me very happy this weekend. So will reading my book on the porch in some salty air and taking a nice long walk on the beach and jetty. I hope it is chilly enough to bundle up a little.
Serenity now! :)
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment