Monday, November 17, 2008

New Beginnings

"It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else. " - Erma Bombeck


I am happy to report that my online dating adventures are now done. Did I meet Prince Charming in the crazy netherworld of online dating? Why, yes I did. But I met him April 13, 2007. BB and I have decided to give it another go. It appears that my lunacy has not completely frightened him away and his absence has taught me some very important lessons about myself and that crazy little thing called love. So we are in a fun spot - the newness of a relationship but also well aware of negative traits too and very few meet new people moments.

So I had to laugh when I saw this quote for today. Not only because it is truly applicable to my life, but also because not only do I share my dreams with BB, I involve him by talking in my sleep. Oh yeah. That would have been me telling him Friday night that someone was in the window (fyi - my bedroom is on the 2nd floor) and then Saturday night I apparently just yelled out "Mom!" and went right back to sleep. Wait until I sleep walk...then the fun really begins!

This did lead to an interesting question...if no one is with us, do we still talk in our sleep?

Think about it.....

No comments: