"Regret is the insight that comes a day too late" - anonymous
I have very few, if any, regrets in my life. For I have always tried to live my life with no regrets, trying to follow my heart as true as I can and take the consequence as lessons. Even the hardest and most painful decisions I have not regretted knowing, deep inside my soul, that it was right. But I have realized one in the past week or so I do indeed have one regret. Hoping it is the only one I will have on my list when I meet St. Peter. Also hoping I can, well, have it turn out ok. Shakespeare's comedies are like that no? Some drama and trauma and then through clowns and lovers it all comes out true and good, right?
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment